These Booking Conditions set out the terms on which you contract with us for accommodation. By making a booking with us, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Booking Conditions. We reserve the right to change these Booking Conditions at any time prior to you making a booking request. “You” and “Your” means all persons named in a booking (including anyone who is added or substituted at a later date). “We”, “us”, “our”, means “Miriam Heatherich” & “Wilindi Estate”.
A booking request is accepted when we issue a written booking confirmation and you have paid your deposit. It is at this point that a contract between us and you comes into existence subject to these Booking Conditions. We reserve the right to decline any booking at our discretion. No employee of ours other than a director has the authority to vary or omit any of these Booking Conditions or to promise any discount, refund or credit.
The services we provide to you are limited to (a) accommodation provided; and (b) the delivery additional activities, which we directly control, such as Farm Tours, cottage side fire pit, pool, gymnasium, recreation room, pizza oven and BBQ.
Unless otherwise stated, prices stated are in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and are current at the time of publication. The most up to date pricing is available on our website. The price includes those services as per the published itinerary.
We reserve the right to surcharge the cost of your booked accomodation prior to commencement for circumstances including extra guests not paid for, additional linen requested
WEDDING PARTIES, PHOTOGRAPHY, EXTRA VISITORS:
We enjoy hosting brides-to-be and love the photos that are taken, but there are some things to note;
• Use of our property for wedding photos or any photo shoots costs $150 for up to 2 hours
• There are a maximum of 10 additional visitors allowed including photographer, hair/makeup, videographer
• Guests names and vehicle license plates must be registered with Wilindi Estate owner via email
• There are 3 additional cars allowed on the property only
• Visitors must ask permission to use the facilities including, but not limited to, pool, play equipment, barn
• Visitors are not allowed to interact with the animals
• The booked guest is responsible for their additional guests and will be responsible for any damage caused.
• Extra rubbish generated (wrapping paper/boxes) must be removed from the property by the booked guest